October 17, 2017 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the release of the module OTRS Appointment Calendar 5 Patch Level 3.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- Added Hungarian install intro and notification, thanks to Balázs Úr.
- Updated available translations – thanks to all translators!
- Updated package description.
- Improved link object module for calendar appointments.
- Fixes and improvements for unit tests / selenium tests.
- Fixed bug#12592 – Repeating appointments not linked to origin ticket.
- Fixed bug#13035 – OTRS notification option for OTRS Business Solution™ Feature are shown in the free.
- Fixed bug#12943 – Useless „Description“ widget in the sidebar.
- Fixed bug#12958 – OTRSAppointmentCalendar Module sends an update notification when an event is deleted.
- Fixed bug#12945 – Assigned appointments notification is not translated.
- Fixed bug#12667 – iCal copied URL from OTRS Calendar does not update in iCloud.
- Fixed bug#12593 – Error in the calendar if UserLogin contains Unicode character.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 10
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: