July 18, 2017 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the twentieth patch level release of its OTRS Business Solution™ 5s.
- Fixed: iCal copied URL from OTRS Calendar does not update in iCloud (bug#12667).
- Fixed: DynamicFieldDatabase::StoreHistoricalData###9-SourceDynamicField5 does not work (bug#12899).
- Fixed: Inconsistent labeling of dynamic fields type „database“ (bug#12872).
- Fixed: „Reply to note“ action throws popup error message in Timeline View (bug#12817).
- Fixed: Filled Dynamic Field type database always focuses and moves the screen (bug#12626).
- Fixed: DynamicField Database display in CustomerFrontend (bug#12841).
- Fixed: DynamicField Database link for preview (bug#12804).
How to Update
- The OTRS Business Solution™ offers you the comfort of a simple one-click update. Every time a new patch level release is available, you will see a notification in the header. To update, just click the link displayed there and follow the instructions on the next page.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.