September 21, 2018 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the twenty-sixth patch level release of its OTRS Business Solution™ 5s.
- Fixed: Timeline View is broken when a body string contains closing script tag (bug#14023).
- Fixed: Incorrect default Valid param in StatsReportList() function (bug#14031).
- Fixed: Displaying long label Database dynamic field in customer ticket process (bug#14036).
- Fixed: Value for dynamic field database is newly set even if not changed (bug#13998).
- Fixed: Dashboard: Filter symbol is available but values can’t be chosen (bug#139959).
- Fixed: Chart format unavailable in report configuration if chromium is used (bug#13962).
- Fixed: Disabling CustomerFrontend::Module###CustomerVideoChat results in error (bug#13926).
How to Update
- The OTRS Business Solution™ offers you the comfort of a simple one-click update. Every time a new patch level release is available, you will see a notification in the header. To update, just click the link displayed there and follow the instructions on the next page.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.