October 17, 2017 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the release of the module OTRS FAQ 4 Patch Level 6.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- Replaced UserFistname, UserLastname in favor of a more flexible UserFullname, thanks to Dian Tong Software.
- Bug#12433(PR#67) – Dynamic Fields for FAQ don’t work as Link.
- Bug#12935 – SQL Error in Systemlog „Server gone away“ and „you have an error „.
- Bug#11478 – Editing and Deleting of articles possible with RO-Permission.
- Bug#12067 – FAQ Explorer shows Internal Server Error if no categories found.
- Bug#11158 – The read-only privileged users cannot search FAQs.
- Bug#12406(PR#12406) – Searching for keywords is not useful.
- Bug#12201 – RSS Feeds don’t work if HTTPS is forced in OTRS. Thanks to Michiel Beijen.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 10
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.