March 13, 2018 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the first release of the OTRS::ITSM Module 6 Patch Level 6.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 10
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
- Bug# 13493 – Text editor is displayed incorrectly in change management screens.
- Bug# 11284 – Creating a change from a template is not possible if Change Manager Account is invalid.
- Bug# 10689 – CMDB Import: memory consumption.
- Bug# 12567 – The name of the agents appear not according to the setting in the Change Management.
- Bug# 13678 – Category – Impact – Priority matrix is not modern.
- Bug# 13665 – Some attributes are not translated in condition edit screen.
- Bug# 13715 – Scroll keys collide with each other in CI editing window.
- Bug# 13719 – Not able to enter line breaks in a textare in AgentITSMConfigItemEdit.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides worldwide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.