November 03, 2015 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the 14th patch level release of OTRS 4.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- Bug#11431 – Agent notification on follow up doesn’t work for Ticket Owner if PostmasterFollowUpOnUnlockAgentNotifyOnlyToOwner is enabled.
- Bug#11510 – AgentTicketMove empty by sysconfig changes.
- Bug#11255 – Forwarding Templates do not work with rich text disabled.
- Bug#11260 – Missing translation escalation, thanks to S7.
- Bug#11467 – ACL does not work with Dest Link in Customer::ModuleRegistration, thanks to S7.
- Bug#11513 – Out of Office is missing in owner dropdown.
- Bug#11544 – Missing Dynamic Field Name in container div class in Customer Interface..
- Bug#11486 – endless recursion if sub module of Layout is buggy.
- Bug#11078 – Extra newline is inserted in the text wrapping.
- Bug#11315 – subservice not apparent in overview when many services are in the list.
- Bug#11317 – When service is mandatory in customerfrontend – error occurred!.
- Bug#11196 – “Created by” detail missing in PDF print.
- Bug#11352 – Wrong behaviour of AdminCustomerUser::RunInitialWildcardSearch.
- Bug#11152 – Ending of daylight saving time caused system collapse.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-4_0_14/CHANGES.md.
Important for Upgrading
- From a previous version of OTRS 4:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.3.x: Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.