January 19, 2016 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the 15th patch level release of OTRS 4.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- Improved support for Hungarian, thanks to Balazs Ur.
- Bug#11793 – Wrong subgroup for agent preference settings.
- Bug#11728 – Dashboard Widget: Attributes OwnerIDs is not working.
- Bug#11755 – PGP MIME signed email with long lines does not verify signature correctly.
- Bug#10969 – Problem whith SMIME-Cert that is valid for more than one E-Mail-Address.
- Bug#11628 – DynamicField – BaseSelect.pm – missing check of DF in parameter Template in method “EditFieldValueGet”.
- Bug#11695 – Inconsistency with the sorting icon.
- Bug#8760 – digest algorithm SHA1 is hardcoded in PGP/MIME signed messages.
- Bug#3785 – issuing cron jobs include backup files from them.
- Bug#10883 – Do not hardcode X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN.
- Bug#8828 – No embedded images in autoresponses.
- Bug#7730 – Security: Notification Tags can be used to display critical data in Answers.
- Bug#11373 – CustomerID in AgentTicketPhone accepts any value, thanks to S7.
- Bug#11182 – otrs.SyncLDAP2DB.pl produces invalid SQL statements.
- Bug#11705 – Ticket filters are displayed incorrectly.
- Bug#11286 – Default-Value “X-Envelope-To” instead of “Envelope-To” in PostmasterX-Header.
- Bug#11738 – Generate Support Bundle throws errors when HTTPS is used as HTTPTYPE.
- Bug#10510 – Problem sending attachments with wrong mime type.
- Bug#11406 – Values of a dynamic field of type multiselect are not shown in dashoard ticket calendar.
- Bug#11722 – Undefined for undefined variable at requesting LostPasswordToken, thanks to Norihiro Tanaka.
- Bug#11733 – Field details in activity dialogs are not correctly loaded if they contain single quotes.
- Bug#10266 – Time Units can not be displayed and used in process Activity Dialogues.
- Bug#11652 – Jobs from the GenericAgent Config file use wrong ticket limit.
- Bug#11680 – Error in support data collector.
- Bug#11666 – Problem Creating DynamicField For Article and Including It on an Activity Window.
- Bug#8511 – TemplateGenerator.pm – Use of uninitialized value in substitution iterator at 1028.
- Bug#11096 – action URL overwrites permission settings, thanks to S7.
- Bug#11709 – In move notification <OTRS_CUSTOMER_BODY> is replaced with ticket comment, not last customer body, thanks to S7.
- Bug#11700 – IE is closing popup directly after opening it.
- Bug#11659 – Links in admin interface are clickable through overlays.
- Bug#9074 – No owner restriction via ACL using Frontend -> Action.
- Bug#11694 – Various errors in GenericTicketConnectorSOAP.wsdl file, thanks to Cyrille Bollu.
- Bug#11393 – ACL not hiding Process NavBar link when Type is Menu.
- Bug#11574 – Dashboard – Queue – Attributes of the Widget are not used in the ‘Tickets in my Service’ view.
- Bug#9152 – Event based notification with attachments does not quote article content.
- Fixed bug where some special unicode characters (line terminators) were not correctly encoded to JSON.
- Bug#7987 – Ticket dashboard modules not working with unlocked tickets attributes, thanks to S7.
- Bug#11205 – Popup window height does not check for actual screen height.
- Bug#11351 – S/Mime signed mails always show “Signature verified before!”.
- Bug#11612 – Wrong order in the notification procedure, thanks to S7.
- Bug#11348 – Error handling in AgentTicketForward.
- Bug#11320 – Invalid customer user can update password.
- Bug#5509 – Wrong umlauts if bounce function is used.
- Bug#11475 – Kernel::System::MailAccount::IMAP->Fetch() could delete unprocessed mails from server.
- Bug#9884 – Solution Time counts wrong on daylight time changes.
- Bug#11600 – Dynamic Field of type multiselect is not substituted correctly.
- Bug#11340 – Broken value after copying values from DynamicField multiselect to multiselect during process transition action TicketCreate.
- Bug#11492 – Stats do not honor the Ticket::Service::KeepChildren parameter.
- Bug#11595 – Infinite notification loop caused by ArticleCustomerNotification.
- Bug#11565 – New article notification(star) and entry created for agent that creates the ticket.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-4_0_15/CHANGES.md.
Important for Upgrading
- From a previous version of OTRS 4:
- Make sure you run bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.pl after the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- From OTRS 3.3.x: Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.