March 07, 2017 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the 22nd patch level release of OTRS 4.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- Bug#12628(PR#1623) – Sorting of columns in Dashboard-Ticket-Widgets is toggling with every refresh of the widget. Thanks to S7!
- Bug#12487 – Statistic with a ‘+’ in the CustomerId doesn’t work.
- Bug#12595 – Not able to search for tickets at customer portal with brackets within login name.
- Unified the search from text and textarea dynamic fields (bug#12118).
- Bug#12596(PR#1625) – AgentTicketQueue articles are not displayed properly. Thanks to S7!
- Bug#12443 – Activity dialog doesn’t check process status before submit.
- Bug#8853 – Hardcoded Priority and State in bin/otrs.FillDB.pl.
- Bug#12555 – Deleting tickets via GenericAgent does not remove tickets completely (immediately?).
- Bug#12564 – Values that belong to the checkbox, appear in English in the statistics settings.
- Bug#12558(PR#1603) – Filtering of “Available Columns” in Allocation List is not working well when columns are changed. Thanks to S7!
- Bug#12606 – In LinkObject module the class names are not translated even if they are translated in the language file.
- Bug#12583 – Superfluous block end directive in footer template.
- Bug#12588 – Unicode characters crash Postmaster with HTMLUtil.pm error.
- Bug#10918 – Reducing available processes by ACLs not possible.
- Bug#12533 – Setting a Dynamic Field to = 0 in a activity dialogue does not set the value but deletes it.
- Bug#12577(PR#1606) – Select All Checkboxes in Ticket Overview screens. Thanks to S7!
- Bug#12547 – System maintenance arranges notes in time order.
- Bug#12529 – Notifications break AgentTicketBulk.
- Follow-up fix for Bug#11810 – <OTRS_TICKET_State> not translated to spanish when answering from AgentTicketZoom screen.
- Bug#12543 – Missing header and footer after file upload in CustomerTicketProcess.
- Bug#4512 – HTMLUtils ToAscii forces line breake on fixed line-length 78.
- Bug#12536 – It’s possible for an GenericAgent task to be submitted multiple times and depending on the jobs configuration, lead to a Denial of Service.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-4_0_22/CHANGES.md.
Important for Upgrading
- From a previous version of OTRS 4:
- Make sure you run bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.pl after the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise, the system may not work.
- From OTRS 3.3.x: Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.