November 21, 2017 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the 26th patch level release of OTRS 4.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- Improved handling of spell checker.
- Bug#13206 – Dashboard does not detect expired sessions.
- Bug#11165 – Agent list for Owner and Responsible fields in bulk screen is different.
- Bug#13130 – Broken From-Header in auto response.
- Bug#13241 – Index for fulltext search not created when body empty or contains only stopwords.
- Bug#13142 – Error The given param ‘QueueIDs’ is invalid or an empty array reference!.
- Bug#13162 – In the settings of Agent’s personal profile drop down field of “Screen after new ticket” view is in English.
- Bug#13167 – Unnecessary error message for invalid month in SysConfig.
- Bug#13222 – Missing QueueID in AgentTicketPhone causes ACL error during the creation of a ticket.
- Bug#13212 – Queue filter in dashboard not working for “Tickets in My Queues”.
- Bug#13244 – Visibility issues when hovering over “No data found.” row.
- Bug#12832 – Sort options for SOAP will not be saved.
- Bug#13065 – Creation of note by Transition Action not working if no Article has been created before.
- Bug#13092 – ChangeTime of target ticket not updated on ticket merge.
- Bug#13204 – Error when copying ACL.
- Bug#13214 – AgentTicketSearch Parentheses in CustomerID are not escaped.
- Bug#13178 – Freely selectable feature package list does not honor user language.
- Bug#13205(PR#1849) – No TreeView Queue selection in AgentTicketActionCommon after AjaxUpdate, thanks to Thorsten Eckel.
- Bug#13010 – ACL does not trigger on a change of a dynamic field checkbox.
- Bug#13152 – TicketCreate log entry if Service is used for unknown customer.
- Bug#13173 – Not needed mandatory stats object module function in ‘ObjectModuleCheck’.
- Follow-up for Bug#13083 – OTRS Business Solution Logout Logo is OTRSFree.
- Bug#13086 – Owner is resetted in AgentTicketFreeText if moved to another queue.
- Bug#13088 – EscalationTime shows in seconds in CSV export.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-4_0_26/CHANGES.md.
Important for Upgrading
- From a previous version of OTRS 4:
- Make sure you run bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.pl after the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise, the system may not work.
- From OTRS 3.3.x: Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.