December 05, 2017 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the 27th patch level release of OTRS 4.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- Bug#13357 – Improve handling of PGP parameters.
- Bug#13362 – Issue with dynamic fields in ticket information widget in ticket zoom.
- Bug#13316 – Obsolete directive in CSP.
- Bug#13347 – Internal article information disclosed by the customer search.
- Bug#13310 – Only 15 tickets in ticket lists if overview medium/preview disabled for new agents.
- Bug#13314 – Multiple submit possible for bulk action.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-4_0_27/CHANGES.md.
Important for Upgrading
- From a previous version of OTRS 4:
- Make sure you run bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.pl after the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise, the system may not work.
- From OTRS 3.3.x: Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.