January 13, 2015 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the fourth patch level release of OTRS 4.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 3.3 and OTRS 4.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Added Invoker name requirement in Generic Interface Invoker constructor.
Important for Upgrading
- From a previous version of OTRS 4:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.3.x: Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Bug#10967 – Error 500 instead of showing a finished process.
- Bug#10972 – AgentTicketProcess – Form not loading when RichText Editor is turned off.
- Bug#10895 – Dynamic Field shown information in customer interface is not consistent with agent interface.
- Bug#10898 – Reply to note does not select the origin note sender.
- Bug#10551 – Error: No Process configured! – Agent interface.
- Bug#10954 – Column title disappear in list for CustumerCompany.
- Bug#10934 – Error while splitting ticket.
- Bug#10945 – Invalid CustomerCompanys are not marked invalid in CIC.
- Bug#10802 – Ticket Count in Dashboard Widget with set Filter.
- Bug#10572 – ActivityDialogEntityID not working in ACLs from Process screens reducing States.
- Bug#10574 – DropDown “Crypt” is to large.
- Bug#10957 – Low “Max” attribute from Layout BuildSelection breaks execution.
- Bug#10941 – Process activity names not correctly displayed in process information widget.
- Followup for Bug#10724 – Sorting of DynamicField object types based on its Prio does not work.
- Bug#10948 – CloseParentAfterClosedChilds ACL does not work anymore.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-4_0_4/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.