February 24, 2015 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the sixth patch level release of OTRS 4.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 3.3 and OTRS 4....
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Added otrs.CheckCloudServices.pl script to help to diagnose cloud services connection problems.
- Improved migration script to be tolerant on missing ProcessManagement Transition Actions.
- Message about opening external links from articles is now removable.
- Removed buttons for System Registration if System Registration is disabled.
- Updated StopWord list in Sysconfig to improve performance of the StaticDB fulltext index.
Important for Upgrading
- From a previous version of OTRS 4:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.3.x: Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Bug#11038 – Notification is not sent.
- Bug#10905 – ArticleContent with Inline-Images are not shown completely.
- Bug#10942 – Adressbook search does not permit to add contacts via click.
- Bug#11011 – OTRS does not honor customer change.
- Bug#10902 – Missing translations on login screen.
- Bug#11047 – Missing translation when updating password.
- Bug#11050 – Wrong sortation of Ticket Overview settings.
- Bug#10955 – Missing translations in Dashboard and TicketOverview settings.
- Bug#10968 – Dashlet: Filter Attributes with more then one CustomerID doesn’t work.
- Bug#11033 – Wrong webservice update confirmation text.
- Bug#11023 – SQL error with “0 oracle” for article body in Ticket Search.
- Bug#11037 – TranstionAction smart thats should support <OTRS_TICKET_*> instead of <OTRS_Ticket_*>.
- Bug#10198 – ORA-1795 occurrs, if a lot of tickets are selected at Column Filter in TicketOverviwSmall.
- Bug#11034 – generic interface invoker event delete and add bug.
- Bug#11018 – Internal Server Error, instead of warning.
- Bug#11021 – ProcessManagement: TransitionAction delete does not check if is used.
- Bug#11019 – ACLs for hiding Processes are not working anymore in 4.0.
- Bug#10980 – InterfaceCustomer.pm has no translation.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-4_0_6/CHANGES.md .
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: