December 1, 2015 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the 4th patch level release of OTRS 5.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Added the possibility to set notifications as mandatory. Agents will be forced to chose at least one method for such notifications on their preferences.
- Add possibility to XMLExecute command to only run pre or post SQL, thanks to Elias Probst.
- Added dutch stopwords, thanks to Thomas Wouters.
- Added translation strings form Kernel/Output/HTML/Templates/Standard sub-directories.
- Set all OTRS Daemon cron tasks SysConfig settings to “Expert” ConfigLevel.
Important for Upgrading
- From a previous version of OTRS 5:
- Make sure you run bin/otrs.Console.pl Maint::Config::Rebuild after the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- If you upgrade from OTRS 5 Patch Level 2 or earlier, please run scripts/DBUpdate-to-5.pl once during the upgrade to fix possible issues with dysfunctional notification tags.
- If you upgrade from OTRS 5 Beta 5 or earlier, you should manually update all ticket notifications that are set to be shown in agent preferences. In the ticket notification management admin screen for each notification, scroll down to “Notification Methods” and check the “Send by default” checkbox from the “Email” section on each notification.
- Background information: “Send by default” is a new feature introduced in OTRS 5 RC1 that adds a new layer of control to administrators to decide if an enabled notification method is used by default or not if an agent has not directly specified this preference. This option is now set by default on new systems or upgrades.
- From OTRS 4.x: Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Bug#11654 – Internal server error with limit 0 in out-of-office-dashboard.
- Fixed bug where some special unicode characters (line terminators) were not correctly encoded to JSON.
- Bug#11472 – Process Management: Activity Dialog configuration for Article field is default set to “Do not show field”.
- Bug#10931 – Reply to note does not use the origin note subject, thanks to S7.
- Bug#11677 – Stale entries in article_search table prevent ticket from being deleted.
- Bug#11675 – A wrong cron schedule such as 2 2 31 2 * (Feb 31th) causes daemon to hang.
- Bug#11647 – Ticket Notifications Broke when RichText is turned off.
- Bug#10938 – Missing translation ‘Linked As’ in OTRS Interface.
- Bug#11607 – charset string in body gets replaced.
- Bug#8055 – Disable Add/Edit customers when usign LDAP.
- Bug#11168 – Lost condition in AgentTicketSearch, thanks to Norihiro Tanaka.
- Bug#7987 – Ticket dashboard modules not working with unlocked tickets attributes, thanks to S7.
- Bug#11205 – Popup window height does not check for actual screen height.
- Bug#11651 – All customers shown as invalid if using an LDAP backend.
- Bug#11351 – S/Mime signed mails always show “Signature verified before!”.
- Bug#11348 – Error handling in AgentTicketForward.
- Bug#11642 – Console Command Dev::Tools::TranslationsUpdate skips nested .tt files when gather translation strings.
- Bug#11641 – SchedulerDB TaskUnlockExpired() Need String! message..
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-5_0_4/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 10
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: