September 29, 2015 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the eighteenth stable release of OTRS 3.2 Sunrise Beach Ko Lipe.
- Release name: OTRS 3.2.18
- Release type: patch level
- Release date: September 29, 2015
- Updated CPAN module Proc::Daemon to version 0.21.
- Fixed ticket# 2015010142053495 – Unable to change password in customer interface.
- Bug#9667 – forwarding a ticket breaks the content.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_2_18/CHANGES.md.
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.2.x:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Please note that for upgrades from 3.2.0.beta1, an additional database upgrade step is needed (see UPGRADING)!
- Since 3.2.0.rc1, OTRS requires an additional Perl module: YAML::XS.
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.1.x: Please read the UPGRADING and INSTALL files for detailed instructions.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8 (for the agent interface)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 7 (for the customer interface)
- Firefox before version 4
- All versions of Netscape
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.
Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: