November 04, 2014 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the stable release OTRS 3.3.10 Sunrise Beach Ko Lipe....
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.3.x:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- If you update from OTRS 3.3.6 or earlier, you need to enable a new cronjob that controls the scheduler process. Please copy the file
/opt/otrs/var/cron/scheduler_watchdogand update your crontab with
/opt/otrs/bin/Cron.sh start(as “otrs” user, not root).
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.2.x: Please read the UPGRADING.md and INSTALL.md files for detailed instructions.
- Bug#8460 – Smart tag <OTRS_CUSTOMER_EMAIL> is displayed with HTML coding tags.
- Bug#10587 – Find.pm “Can’t cd to ..” error in DynamicField subdirectories.
- Bug#10665 – Backup script should delete incomplete backups.
- Bug#10817 – generic agent ticket date filter ‘year’ one year has 365 instead of 356.
- Bug#10813 – GenericInterface event handler only listens to ticket events.
- Bug#10810 – Reference of uninitialized value at login.
- Bug#10631 – Search attribute are unordered.
- Added configuration option to allow for other than SELECT statements in the SQL box module.
- Bug#8535 – Only first 1000 Tickets are shown in CustomerInterface.
- Bug#10728 – Removing watcher does not work on ticket merge.
- Bug#10750 – Strange tree view in complex tree of queues.
- Bug#10790 – Editing fields in Activity Dialogs not possible in IE8.
- Bug#10729 – Dynamic Fields are shown incorrect at Ticket Overview, thanks to S7.
- Bug#10725 – Translation affects suggested article type.
- Bug#10579 – Error with &-sign in an eMail address.
- Bug#10667 – GenericInterface debugger info does not show the pure data.
- Updated CKEditor to version 4.4.5. This fixed http://dev.ckeditor.com/ticket/12423.
- Fixed support data collection hangs in some mod_perl environments.
- Bug#10588 – Search profile names with special characters break functionality.
- Bug#10749 – generic agent limitted by notifications for escalations.
- Bug#10736 – Wrong update behavior for the proccess change time by the scheduler, when a time zone is used.
- Added dependency check for Perl module Time::Piece.
- Bug#10710 – Adding agent with username that has already existed in AdminUser leads to SQL error message, thanks to S7.
- Bug#10582 – Adding templates with same name in AdminTemplate leads to SQL error message.
- Bug#10708 – ProcessManagement: ActivityDialog Description short and long are not displaying.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_3_10/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: