Dezember 16, 2014 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the stable release OTRS 3.3.11 Sunrise Beach Ko Lipe....
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.3.x:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- If you update from OTRS 3.3.6 or earlier, you need to enable a new cronjob that controls the scheduler process. Please copy the file
/opt/otrs/var/cron/scheduler_watchdogand update your crontab with
/opt/otrs/bin/Cron.sh start(as “otrs” user, not root).
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.2.x: Please read the UPGRADING.md and INSTALL.md files for detailed instructions.
- Bug#10904 – Upon entering CIC, search only returns hits during the first search.
- Bug#10944 – Multiple selection in Tree Selection also affects filtered elements.
- Follow-up fix for Bug#6284 – Problem with unicode characters when using FastCGI.
- Bug#10830 – Textarea Limitation in Generic Agent.
- Bug#10920 – ProcessManagement: Deleting Activities from canvas does not update process layout.
- Bug#10801 – Editor is extremely slow with large articles.
- Enhanced Permission Checks in GenericInterface Ticket Connector.
- Bug#10634 – ProcessManagement: Can not use an arbitrary email address as a CustomerUser.
- Bug#10839 – ACL cannot set possible TicketType in AgentTicketPhone and AgentTicketEmail.
- Bug#10776 – Medium and Large view don’t indicate active filters.
- Bug#10808 – Set of pending time is not working at all in Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewNote.
- Bug#10892 – TicketActionsPerTicket open multiple popups at TicketOverview.
- Bug#10857 – JS added too often in AgentTicketOverviewSmall.
- Bug#10639 – Set of pending time/state not working properly (process management).
- Bug#10893 – Missing log name partitions in Service Center.
- Bug#10879 – GenericInterfae: TicketSearch operation does not take escalation parameters.
- Bug#10812 – SOAP Response is always in version SOAP 1.2.
- Bug#10083 – SMIME and Email address detection is case sensitive (for the right part)..
- Bug#10826 – German – Translation Problem.
- Bug#10678 – Dates off by one on area diagram in dashboard widget.
- Bug#7369 – LinkQoute fails for some characters in hash or parameter.
- Bug#8404 – Wrong sorting of responses dropdown in TicketZoom.
- Bug#8781 – 508 Compliance: In Ticket Overviews the title attribute of large view link is incorrect.
- Bug#10669 – Maxlength validation of textarea dynamic fields does not work correctly in IE.
- Bug#10471 – Missing translations for tooltips of TicketOverviewSmall columns.
- Bug#10850 – Double-quoted special characters in title of dynamic field sidebar output in TicketZoom.
- Bug#10805 – Open tickets in 3 days show right function but wrong number.
- Bug#10845 – No date search if TimeInputFormat is Input.
- Bug#10706 – dashboard settings are lost by different user login.
- Bug#10577 – Service Center does not show MOD_PERL version on Ubuntu 14.04.
- Bug#10679 – Texts in notification tags loose their empty lines and spaces.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_3_11/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: