Release Notes: OTRS 3.3.13
May 12, 2015 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the release of OTRS 3.3.13.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 3.3 and OTRS 4.
- Added possibility to turn off SSL certificate validation.
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.3.x:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- If you update from OTRS 3.3.6 or earlier, you need to enable a new cronjob that controls the scheduler process. Please copy the file
/opt/otrs/var/cron/scheduler_watchdogand update your crontab with
/opt/otrs/bin/Cron.sh start(as „otrs“ user, not root).
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.2.x: Please read the UPGRADING.md and INSTALL.md files for detailed instructions.
- Bug# 11102 – Refresh bug on process client interface using ie8
- Bug# 10961 – Adding email recipients via addressbook does not update customer information.
- Bug# 11207 – Wrong column encoding in Kernel::System::Notification::NotificationGet().
- Bug# 9449 – Generic Agent ticket actions can’t be unselect.
- Bug# 11201 – GI: Use of uninitialized value in string ne at AdminGenericInterfaceWebservice.pm.
- Bug# 10837 – Reply in process ticket on webrequest article fills customer mail into „cc“ instead of „to“.
- Bug# 11194 – Download button for dashboard stats visible even if no permissions for AgentStats exist..
- Bug# 11104 – Invalid utf-8 parameters not filtered sufficciently.
- Bug# 11072 – DynamicField Filter in AgentDashboard accepts only one value.
- Bug# 10702 – Can’t select customer and/or public interface in AdminACL.
- Bug# 11147 – SLA can not be set over Free Fields Dialog.
- Bug# 11133 – Not possible to change customer.
- Bug# 11115 – Error from GenericInterface using SOAP and TicketGet operation.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_3_13/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section „Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: