November 21, 2017 —OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the 20th release of OTRS 3.3.
Please note, that this product version has reached the end of its lifecycle. From now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5. Please consider updating to a newer OTRS version.
- Release name: OTRS 3.3.20
- Release date: November 21, 2017
- Release type: patch level
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.3.x:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- If you update from OTRS 3.3.6 or earlier, you need to enable a new cronjob that controls the scheduler process. Please copy the file
/opt/otrs/var/cron/scheduler_watchdogand update your crontab with
/opt/otrs/bin/Cron.sh start(as “otrs” user, not root).
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.2.x: Please read the UPGRADING.md and INSTALL.md files for detailed instructions.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- Free promotion specials
- Free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- Stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- Contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: