July 31, 2018 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the release of the module OTRS Appointment Calendar 5 Patch Level 6.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- Use of marking strings as translatable.
- Fixed bug# – Notification looses text for ‘Additional recipient email addresses’ when sizelimit 200 characters is exceeded.
- Fixed bug# – Wrong UserID argument in AdminAppointmentNotificationEvent.
- Fixed bug# – Missleading label that customer can be recipient of notifications as group recipient.
- Fixed bug# – Wrong Sysconfig descriptions for public interface.
- Fixed bug# – Deletion of tickets not possible if automatically created appointments exist for it.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 10
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: