May 11, 2015 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the fourth patch level release of its OTRS Business Solution
- Fixed an issue where sub navigation would close unintended while still using it
- Added Dynamic Fields removal on uninstall
- Timeline View: Add the full value of article data to the element title for better usability
- Timeline View: Make sure popup links are opened correctly from overlays
- Chat: Allow multiline feeds for chats in other places, too; reduced polling frequency
- General: Reverted config group changes due to request.
How to Update
- The OTRS Business Solution™ offers you the comfort of a simple one-click update. Everytime a new patch level release is available, you will see a notification in the header. To update, just click the link displayed there and follow the instructions on the next page.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.