July 02, 2015 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the sixth patch level release of its OTRS Business Solution
- Fixed a bug while restoring field data without wildcards in dynamic field type database.
- Fixed a bug with filter values on non-existing tickets in dynamic field type database.
- Remove dynamic field input on blur to not avoid error messages in dynamic field type database.
How to Update
- The OTRS Business Solution™ offers you the comfort of a simple one-click update. Everytime a new patch level release is available, you will see a notification in the header. To update, just click the link displayed there and follow the instructions on the next page.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.