Release Notes: OTRS Business Solution 5s Patch Level 14
December 13, 2016 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the fourteenth patch level release of its OTRS Business Solution™ 5s.
- Improved chat availability strings.
- Improved handling of call invitations if agent is in a call.
- Improved user experience for My Chat Channels preference widget.
- Improved display of notification for unassigned Chat Channels.
- Improved local storage variable names in order to avoid collisions.
- Fixed: Skip request checks in customer interface if chat is turned off.
- Bug#12478 – Server error when writing historical data for DynamicFieldDatabase fails.
- Bug#12469 – Description/Example of a dynamic field type database is wrong.
- Bug#12453 – DynamicFieldDatabase value is lost when an attachment is uploaded.
- Bug#12459 – This operation is an insecure‘ error when cookies are disabled in the browser.
- Bug#12414 – Calendar Team Permissions.
- Bug#12416 – Chat time and timezone displayed incorrectly in a popup window.
How to Update
- The OTRS Business Solution™ offers you the comfort of a simple one-click update. Every time a new patch level release is available, you will see a notification in the header. To update, just click the link displayed there and follow the instructions on the next page.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.