September 21, 2018 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the twelfth patch level release of its OTRS Business Solution™ 6.
- Fixed: Timeline View is broken when a body string contains closing script tag (bug#14023).
- Fixed: Incorrect default Valid param in StatsReportList() function (bug#14031).
- Fixed: Displaying long label Database dynamic field in customer ticket process (bug#14036).
- Fixed: Value for dynamic field database is newly set even if not changed (bug#13998).
- Fixed: Dashboard: Filter symbol is available but values can’t be chosen (bug#139959).
- Fixed: Chart format unavailable in report configuration if chromium is used (bug#13962).
How to Update
- The OTRS Business Solution™ offers you the comfort of a simple one-click update. Every time a new patch level release is available, you will see a notification in the header. To update, just click the link displayed there and follow the instructions on the next page.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
Please note that OTRS 6 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.