January 18, 2019 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the 16th patch level release of its OTRS Business Solution™ 6.
- Removed changelog file.
- Updated copyright.
- Fixed: Chat channel validity has inconsistent label name (bug#14205).
- Fixed: Months are missing below the charts in reports (bug#14286).
- Fixed: Dynamic field of type database cannot be saved via a web service (bug#14114).
- Fixed: Timezone not respected in Generic Agent, Reports and Autoreply (bug#13865).
How to Update
- The OTRS Business Solution™ offers you the comfort of a simple one-click update. Every time a new patch level release is available, you will see a notification in the header. To update, just click the link displayed there and follow the instructions on the next page.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
Please note that OTRS 6 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.