May 04, 2018 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the eighth patch level release of its OTRS Business Solution™ 6.
- Fixed: The resources column is missing when Resource Overview viewed the first time (bug#13792).
- Improved texts in ticket attachment screen, thanks to Balázs Úr.
- Fixed: Option to display integrated chat if no agent is available does not work (bug#13771).
- Fixed: Custom Logo is not supported for High Contrast skin (bug#13735).
- Fixed: Generic Agent Mail Filtering (bug#13683).
- Fixed: Several SysConfig levels are not highlighted in the navigation widget (bug#13744).
- Fixed: Store historical data on DynamicFieldUpdate not working correctly (bug#13658).
- Improved overall accessibility and translations in certain places.
- Fixed some issues which would occur if the chat widget was integrated into a site on a different domain.
How to Update
- The OTRS Business Solution™ offers you the comfort of a simple one-click update. Every time a new patch level release is available, you will see a notification in the header. To update, just click the link displayed there and follow the instructions on the next page.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
Please note that OTRS 6 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.