Release Notes: OTRS FAQ 4 Patch Level 2
May 12, 2015 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the release of the module OTRS FAQ 4 Patch Level 2
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 3.3 and OTRS 4.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Added translation capabilities to field names in SysConfig.
- Added message about opening external links from FAQ item fields.
- Bug#11125 – Top 10 is ordered by count for all interface even in Customer Interface.
- Bug#10962 – Invalid or wrong session on FAQ dasboard link.
- Bug#10937 – Missing translation strings in FAQ (OTRS 4.0.2).
- Bug#11008 – FAQ content size iframes is wrong calculated.
Important for Upgrading
- From a previous version of OTRS 4:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.3.x: Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section „Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: