January 28, 2014 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the patch level release OTRS Help Desk 3.1.19....
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.1.x:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Please note that for upgrades from 3.1.0.beta1 or 3.1.0.beta2, an additional database upgrade step is needed (see UPGRADING)!
- If you upgrade from a version before 3.1.6 AND use
OpenSSL 1.xto encrypt/sign your emails with
S/MIME, you need to refresh the password and certificate file names (see UPGRADING).
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.0.x: Please read the UPGRADING and INSTALL files for detailed instructions.
- Bug#10158 – Missing quoting in State::StateGetStatesByType().
- Bug#10099 – Missing challenge token checks on customer interface.
- Bug#8489 – setting Tickets per page resets AgentTicketQueue.
- Bug#9661 – Useless code in DynamicField backend.
- Bug#9622 – Actions in Small ticket overview don’t work when cookies are turned off.
- Bug#9541 – Package manager cannot use https proxy.
- Bug#9594 – No auto-reply sent with multiple From addresses in AgentTicketPhone on PostgreSQL and Oracle.
- Bug#3434 – Validity of search time frame not checked by OTRS.
- Bug#9596 – On merge and bounce screens is confusing when fill or not ‘To’, ‘Subject’ and ‘Body’ fields.
- Bug#9595 – Incomplete page reload handling in merge and bounce.
- Bug#3007 – CheckMXRecord and CheckEmailAddresses have no effect on AgentTicketBounce.
- Bug#9512 – Database error for invalid date in AgentTicketSearch.
- Bug#8835 – No article found for TicketID <TICKET ID> when showing group tickets
- Bug#9583 – Dynamic Fields of type Date have timestamp in notifications.
- Bug#9579 – SOAP Serializer used in Kernel/GenericInterface/Transport/HTTP/SOAP.pm does not correctly set namespace.
- Bug#7359 – Setting pending states via generic agent does not set pending time.
- Bug#8380 – Middle name not displayed in AdminCustomerUser.
- Bug#9576 – GI TicketSearch Date and Date/Time dynamic fields are ignored.
- Changed Dynamic Field SearchFieldParameterBuild() API, LayoutObject is now optional.
- Bug#9573 – Date and DateTime dynamic fields not considered in GenericAgent Jobs.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_1_19/CHANGES.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 3
- All versions of Netscape
- OTRS 3.1 supports only UTF-8 as internal character set. Non-UTF-8 installations of OTRS must switch to UTF-8.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: