February 25, 2014 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the patch level release OTRS Help Desk 3.1.20....
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.1.x:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Please note that for upgrades from 3.1.0.beta1 or 3.1.0.beta2, an additional database upgrade step is needed (see UPGRADING)!
- If you upgrade from a version before 3.1.6 AND use
OpenSSL 1.xto encrypt/sign your emails with
S/MIME, you need to refresh the password and certificate file names (see UPGRADING).
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.0.x: Please read the UPGRADING and INSTALL files for detailed instructions.
- Improved HTML filter.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_1_20/CHANGES.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 3
- All versions of Netscape
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: