February 25, 2014 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the patch level release OTRS Help Desk 3.2.15....
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.2.x:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Please note that for upgrades from 3.2.0.beta1, an additional database upgrade step is needed (see UPGRADING)!
- Since 3.2.0.rc1, OTRS requires an additional Perl module: YAML::XS.
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.1.x: Please read the UPGRADING and INSTALL files for detailed instructions.
- Improved HTML filter.
- Bug#10207 – DynamicField Search-Function in CustomerFrontend is not working.
- Followup for bug#9011 – New value after value mapping can’t be 0.
- Bug#10214 – Value “0” for DynamicsFields prevents TicketCreation.
- Bug#9616 – Too long activities and transitions are not displayed correctly.
- Bug#10212 – My tickets & Company tickets in 3.3.4.
- Bug#10205 – GenericInterface: Mandatory TimeUnits can’t be 0.
- Bug#10196 – Ticket merge action does not notify the owner of the existing ticket.
- Bug#9692 – On PhoneOutbound articles, the FROM field shows Customer ID instead Agent ID.
- Bug#10189 – ProcessManagement: Use article subject if no ticket title is set.
- Bug#9654 – TicketUpdate operation doesn’t work when authenticated as a customer.
- Bug#10137 – Generic interface TicketCreate operation doesn’t work when authenticated as a customer.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_2_15/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8 (for the agent interface)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 7 (for the customer interface)
- Firefox before version 4
- All versions of Netscape
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: