Release Notes: OTRS 3.2.17
Dezember 16, 2014 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the stable release OTRS 3.2.17 Sunrise Beach Ko Lipe.
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.2.x:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Please note that for upgrades from 3.2.0.beta1, an additional database upgrade step is needed (see UPGRADING)!
- Since 3.2.0.rc1, OTRS requires an additional Perl module: YAML::XS.
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.1.x: Please read the UPGRADING and INSTALL files for detailed instructions.
- Enhanced Permission Checks in GenericInterface Ticket Connector.
- Bug#10879 – GenericInterfae: TicketSearch operation does not take escalation parameters.
- Bug#10812 – SOAP Response is always in version SOAP 1.2.
- Bug#10083 – SMIME and Email address detection is case sensitive (for the right part)..
- Bug#10706 – dashboard settings are lost by different user login.
- Bug#10679 – Texts in notification tags loose their empty lines and spaces.
- Bug#10817 – generic agent ticket date filter ‚year‘ one year has 365 instead of 356.
- Bug#10704 – forgot password.
- Bug#10588 – Search profile names with special characters break functionality.
- Bug#10598 – Field tags not parsed properly in auto response subject.
- Bug#10522 – HTTP 500 error when uploading attachments to ticket on Windows.
- Bug#10578 – Service selection in GA Ticket Action allows multi select.
- Bug#10519 – Opening and closing popups in ProcessManagement leads to performance issues.
- Bug#9350 – Initial notes by ticket split not visible it the ticket zoom.
- Bug#10402 – Transition or Transition Action popup a login page.
- Bug#9098 – The system still consider the customer_ids, even after field is empty on table customer_user.
- Bug#10202 – Process Modules, Dynamic Fields, and ACLs with AJAX update.
- Bug#10432 – ACLs not working correctly in CustomerTicketZoom (Message Followup).
- Bug#10378 – SessionID created with generic interface wont work using it as Agent.
- Bug#9970 – Existing sequences on oracle databases produces errors.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_2_17/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8 (for the agent interface)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 7 (for the customer interface)
- Firefox before version 4
- All versions of Netscape
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section „Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: