November 26, 2013 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the stable release OTRS Help Desk 3.3.2 Sunrise Beach Ko Lipe....
- OTRS now supports IE 11.
- Updated Chinese simplified translation, thanks to Michael Shi.
- Updated CKEditor to version 4.3.
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.3.x:
- Make sure you run bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.pl after the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- From OTRS 3.2.x: Please read the UPGRADING.md and INSTALL.md files for detailed instructions.
- Bug#9994 – Symbolic link used for otrs folder is causing update problems.
- Bug#9998 – Password fields on OTRS 3.3 do not allow typing in blanks.
- Bug#7337 – AJAX Error on new Phone Ticket on IIS when using JSON::XS.
- Bug#8991 – Back-action does not work when search result returned just 1 ticket.
- Bug#9976 – Statistic Graphs not showing in IE 10.
- Bug#9973 – DashboardUserOnline wiget display problems
- Bug#9946 – Misplaced pagination in ticket overviews.
- Bug#9962 – Datepicker localization data could not be found! when choosing French canadian language.
- Bug#9968 – Multiple Result Set problem during DB upgrade on SQL Server 2012.
- Bug#9937 – Activity-Dialogs in wrong order.
- Bug#9935 – Dashboard shows internal server error if product.xml content is not valid XML.
- Bug#9933 – DefaultOverviewColumns under Ticket -> Frontend::Agent Wrong Description.
- Bug#9921 – Reply to previously signed email breaks PGP verification.
- Bug#9945 – Cannot search for “Date” dynamic fields.
- Bug#9954 – PGP Crypted and Signed emails could be wrongly parsed.
- Follow-up fix for 9931 – After upgrading to MIME::Tools 5.504 (without OTRS patches) SMIME signatures are broken.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_3_2/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
- OTRS 3.3 supports only UTF-8 as internal character set. Non-UTF-8 installations of OTRS must switch to UTF-8.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: