December 10, 2013 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the stable release OTRS Help Desk 3.3.3 Sunrise Beach Ko Lipe....
- Updated Chinese simplified translation, thanks to Michael Shi.
- Updated jsPlumb to version 1.5.4.
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.3.x:
- Make sure you run bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.pl after the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- From OTRS 3.2.x: Please read the UPGRADING.md and INSTALL.md files for detailed instructions.
- Bug#10022 – Ticket form looses To, Cc and Bcc when submitting form.
- Bug#9928 – Dropdown field in tree mode are not displayed in tree mode in column filters.
- Bug#9327 – Filter breaks “Select all” functionality.
- Bug#10035 – Adding a GenericAgent Job with an already existing name, will not be added, no error displayed.
- Bug#10036 – Reset filters in small overviews does not reset the ticket list.
- Bug#9997 – After empty ticket list, Column Filters are reset in Overview Small screens.
- Bug#10028 – Duplicate Access Keys/hardcoded assignments.
- Bug#9999 – Timestamps in HistoricalValueGet return milliseconds on SQL Server.
- Bug#10023 – Subject always cleaned from prefixes, irrespective of configuration.
- Bug#10027 – Added old ticket information to ticket_history.
- Bug#10020 – Event Information within Events Ticket Calender has wrong translation.
- Bug#10019 – Tickets via “In line action bar” cannot be moved.
- Bug#9911 – Column filter by ‘Queue’ shouldn’t be available on ‘Queue view’.
- Bug#9950 – Ticket Split takes uses system address as the customer.
- Bug#9975 – Generic Interface (TicketSearch? Operation) Limit param is ignored.
- Bug#10007 – StandardTemplateList() generates invalid SQL.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_3_3/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
- OTRS 3.3 supports only UTF-8 as internal character set. Non-UTF-8 installations of OTRS must switch to UTF-8.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: