May 13, 2014 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the stable release OTRS Help Desk 3.3.7 Sunrise Beach Ko Lipe....
- The scheduler is no longer started on system bootup via init script. This could lead to problems with the scheduler shutting down when the database is temporarily unavailable, for example. Now a new cronjob will start it and check if it is still alive regularly (please see instructions in “Important for Upgrading” on how to activate this cronjob).
- Updated Japanese translation, thanks to Toshihiro Takehara.
- Updated Swedish translation, thanks to Peter Krantz.
- Extended email send capabilities to include custom X-Headers.
- Extended the ServiceCenter to be able to create a support bundle file.
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.3.x:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- If you update from OTRS 3.3.6 or earlier, you need to enable a new cronjob that controls the scheduler process. Please copy the file
/opt/otrs/var/cron/scheduler_watchdogand update your crontab with
/opt/otrs/bin/Cron.sh start(as “otrs” user, not root).
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.2.x: Please read the UPGRADING.md and INSTALL.md files for detailed instructions.
- Bug#10475 – otrs.RebuildFulltextIndex.pl – multiple output lines.
- Bug#9350 – Initial notes by ticket split not visible it the ticket zoom.
- Bug#10501 – Support-Data Swap plugin reports KB instead of MB.
- Bug#10458 – Can’t use system registration with some OTRS-IDs.
- Bug#10470 – Need FormID! error when embedding image when creating a Process Ticket.
- Bug#9876 – CaseSensitive option wrong in CustomerCompany.
- Bug#10468 – Wrong regexp in Kernel/System/HTMLUtils.pm line 171.
- Bug#10469 – Adding Links in AgentLinkObject not possible if no search term was selected.
- Bug#10428 – Event Notification ArticleSend Loop.
- Bug#10441 – Eventbased notification – infinite loop.
- Bug#10462 – Translation of static statistic widgets (Dashboard).
- Bug#10464 – Closing link delete screen in AgentTicketPhone reloads page for temporary links.
- Bug#10461 – Link to CustomerTicketProcess in Customer interface displayed even though no process is available..
- Bug#8253 – Missing hover texts for actions in German translation of AgentTicketZoom.
- Bug#10442 – Translation of states in statistic widgets (Dashboard).
- Bug#10395 – E-mail header parsing bug.
- Bug#10394 – rfc822 attachments name creating bug and validation enhancement.
- Bug#10449 – Safer commands to upgrade OTRS using PostgreSQL.
- Bug#10402 – Transition or Transition Action popup a login page.
- Bug#10446 – otrs.PostMasterMailbox.pl Unknown encoding ‘3DISO-8859-2?=’ at /usr/local/otrs/Kernel/System/Encode.pm line 367.
- Bug#8207 – Wrong encoding in graphs.
- Bug#10416 – Customer selection is not translated.
- Bug#9098 – The system still consider the customer_ids, even after field is empty on table customer_user.
- Bug#10202 – Process Modules, Dynamic Fields, and ACLs with AJAX update.
- Bug#10432 – ACLs not working correctly in CustomerTicketZoom (Message Followup).
- Bug#10436 – Error message in syslog about ACL then there is no ACL defined.
- Bug#10438 – Strange sorting of columns in Ticket Dashboard widgets.
- Bug#10425 – Customer Information in AgentTicketZoom.
- Followup for bug#10340 – Dynamic field not visible in queue view screen (AgentTicketOverviewSmall.dtl).
- Bug#10406 – Ticket Templates Type “Create” will be not translated.
- Bug#10378 – SessionID created with generic interface wont work using it as Agent.
- Bug#10399 – Columns Settings lost after search.
- Bug#10431 – Fallback configuration for scheduler log is wrong.
- Bug#10426 – Scheduler RegistrationUpdate task dies with PostgreSQL DB.
- Bug#10362 – .procmailrc is reset with wrong permissions on otrs.SetPermisssion.pl execution.
- Bug#10350 – Events Ticket Calender: In case TicketCalendarStartTime=TicketCalendarEndTime, displayed ticket event time frame always 2 hours.
- Bug#9970 – Existing sequences on oracle databases produces errors.
- Enhanced DiskSpacePatitions SupportDataCollector plugin to deal correctly with multiple partitions with the same name.
- Followup for Bug#10130 – Events Ticket Calendar not working.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_3_7/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: