June 24, 2014 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the stable release OTRS Help Desk 3.3.8 Sunrise Beach Ko Lipe....
- Updated Brazilian Portugese translation, thanks to Murilo Moreira de Oliveira.
- Updated Latin Serbian translation, thanks to S7designcreative.
- Updated Cyrillic Serbian translation, thanks to S7designcreative.
- Updated Swedish translation, thanks to Peter Krantz.
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.3.x:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- If you update from OTRS 3.3.6 or earlier, you need to enable a new cronjob that controls the scheduler process. Please copy the file
/opt/otrs/var/cron/scheduler_watchdogand update your crontab with
/opt/otrs/bin/Cron.sh start(as “otrs” user, not root).
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.2.x: Please read the UPGRADING.md and INSTALL.md files for detailed instructions.
- Bug#10524 – Internal Dynamic Fields in Activity Dialog.
- Bug#10562 – Inconsistent displaying of “CustomerID” value.
- Bug#10521 – OutputFilterText AutoLink CVE.
- Bug#10430 – backup.pl doesn’t work with PostgreSQL unix sockets.
- Bug#5012 – Merging a watched ticket into another should “transfer” the Watch status to the final ticket, thanks to Michiel Beijen!
- Bug#10544 – Upgrade to OTRS 3.3.7 breaks connection to external customer user tables.
- Bug#10535 – ACLListGet() produces DB warning message.
- Bug#10163 – Subject shows only 30 characters.
- Bug#10519 – Opening and closing popups in ProcessManagement leads to performance issues.
- Bug#10513 – Some SupportData Plugin Identifiers ends with ::.
- Bug#8494 – Possibility to split quotes in rich text editor.
- Bug#10491 – CIC not always accessible via TicketZoom.
- Bug#10427 – Bulk action locks tickets – cancel keeps them locked.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_3_8/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: