Release Notes: OTRS ITSM 3.2.1
January 29, 2013 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the stable release of OTRS ITSM 3.2.1.
Important for Upgrading
- Please refresh your repository listing via the package manager and choose install/upgrade from the online repository section.
- For installations without internet access, please download the package from our FTP server and install it via the package manager (bundle package installation).
- Bug#7989 – Unnecessary hugh size of config item definition text area.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8 (for the agent interface)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 7 (for the customer interface)
- Firefox before version 4
- All versions of Netscape
- OTRS 3.2 supports only UTF-8 as internal character set. Non-UTF-8 installations of OTRS must switch to UTF-8.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: