October 20, 2015 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the stable release of the OTRSMasterSlave module 5.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support OTRS 3.3, OTRS 4 and following versions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Added Czech language, thanks to the translation team.
- Added Hungarian language, thanks to the translation team.
- Added Portuguese (Brazil) language, thanks to the translation team.
- Added Russian language, thanks to the translation team.
- Added Serbian language, thanks to the translation team.
- Added Swahili language, thanks to the translation team.
- Activated settings to keep parent-child links when Master/Slave status is unset or changed, thanks to S7.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.