January 28, 2014 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the stable release OTRS::ITSM 3.3.4 Sunrise Beach Ko Lipe....
- Updated russian translation. Thanks to Victor Merkushov!
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation. Thanks to Murilo Moreira de Oliveira!
- Added traditional chinese translation. Thanks to Michael Shi!
- Bug# 10100 – ITSMTicketFirstLevelSolutionRate.pm uses wrong hash keys, values are wrong. Thanks to Moritz Bunkus for the patch!
- Bug# 10089 – Error message “name is used by another condition” issue when editing a condition which was created by template.
- Bug# 10095 – Change Builder can click “Create Change” button causing permissions error.
- Bug# 9879 – Delete buttons displayed for Dynamic Fields Impact and Criticality.
- Bug# 7672 – ConfigItem Owner is not displayed.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: