Release Notes: OTRS::ITSM Module 6 Patch Level 11
September 21, 2018 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the first release of the OTRS::ITSM Module 6 Patch Level 11.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- Bug# 13932 – Fixed columns in LinkObject::ITSMConfigItem::ShowColumnsByClass.
- Bug# 13980 – Criticality ↔ Impact ↔ Priority doesn’t work in process ticket.
- Bug# 12770 – Excel output is missing from the ITSMConfigurationManagement module search.
- Bug# 13931 – ConfigItem link in overview is broken if ConfigItem# isn’t displayed in overview.
- Bug# 13898 – Several settings are not displayed in Personal preferences after activation.
- Bug# 12769 – Excel output is missing from the ITSMChangeManagement module search.
- Bug# 14004 – Packages are only accessible via HTTP instead of HTTPS.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 10
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides worldwide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.