September 15, 2015 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the 12th patch level release of OTRS 4.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 3.3 , OTRS 4 and following versions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Added new Galician translation, thanks to ARTURO MONDELO RUIZ-FALCO.Click here to read what’s new in OTRS 4
- Followup for Bug#11367 – timezone in time stamps of outgoing mails is always UTC.
- Bug#11321 – Translate is called twice on Months of Year.
- Bug#11264 – Reducing article dropdown dynamic fields via ACL does not work.
- Bug#11398 – Selecting a template in AgentTicketPhone (and likely other components) silently overrides existing content, losing data.
- Bug#11216 – Links in Admin Overview not always clickable in IE8.
- Bug#11460 – CustomerSearch fails for searches containing ‘_’.
- Bug#8146 – Generate report in Chinese from command line.
- Followup for Bug#9460 – Under some circumstances OTRS does not join Tickets to the Customernumber.
- Bug#11302 – Out of office data incorrect.
- Bug#11405 – AgentTicketForward not possible to hide by ACL.
- Bug#11440 – TransitionAction TicketLockSet typo, thanks to Torsten Thau (c.a.p.e. IT).
- Bug#11279 – auto reply with DynamicFields from webservice.
- Bug#11416 – incoming tickets might be assigned to wrong customer due to fuzzy e-mail address matching.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-4_0_12/CHANGES.md.
Important for Upgrading
- From a previous version of OTRS 4:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.3.x: Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.