March 28, 2017 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the 23rd patch level release of OTRS 4.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- Improved backpup.pl to really only dump the database if -t dbonly is specified.
- Bug#12716(PR#1667) – Activity dialog causes an Error in the customer interface. Thanks to S7!
- Bug#12683(PR#1651) – There is a difference between the key and content display in the Events Ticket Calendar. Thanks to S7!
- Fixed: Net::SSLGlue issues warnings on modern systems.
- Bug#12676(PR#1645) – Ticket delete slows exponentially with dynamic fields. Thanks to S7!
- Bug#12685 – Typos in TicketSearch operation in WSDL.
- Bug#12678 – DynamicField Date and DateTime only have the default values for 10 years in past and 1 year in future for the search.
- Bug#12624 – AgentTicketSearch gets broken with very long search templates.
- Bug#12677 – OTRS breaks with DBD::mysql 4.042.
- Bug#12669(PR#1641) – ToolBar icon ‘Ticket in my Services’ is shown without access to tickets. Thanks to S7!
- Bug#12657(PR#1640) – Search result different on DynamicFields if DB is case sensitive. Thanks to S7!
- Bug#12661(PR#1639) – In overview views, wrong dates are displayed in the Created column. Thanks to S7!
- Bug#12273 – ACLs do not work if referencing on DF with value 0.
- Bug#8998(PR#1033) – Empty sender name in response, thanks to Pawel Boguslawski.
- Follow-up for Bug#12443 – Activity dialog doesn’t check process status before submit.
- Bug#11880 – TicketSolutionResponseTime – No Values when Solution Time it NOT in use.
- Bug#12659 – Process editor freezes when “No data found” element is dragged on canvas.
- Bug#9729(PR#1631) – An article body may be replaced with attachments in AgentTicketZoom. Thanks to S7!
- Bug#12582 – Select All Checkbox is shown in Ticket Overview screens when a table is empty.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-4_0_23/CHANGES.md.
Important for Upgrading
- From a previous version of OTRS 4:
- Make sure you run bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.pl after the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise, the system may not work.
- From OTRS 3.3.x: Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.