June 23, 2015 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the ninth patch level release of OTRS 4.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 3.3 and OTRS 4.
- Added option to package manager list action, to show deployment info of installed packages.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Extended the support data collector with an asynchronous mechanism with the possibility to collect data asynchronously (offline).
- Bug#11347 – BuildSelection() + TreeView loose selected ID if ARRAY-HASH data is used.
- Bug#11287 – Scheduler warning links to non-existent module.
- Followup for Bug#10837 – Reply in process ticket on webrequest article fills customer mail into “cc” instead of “to”.
- Followup for Bug#11199 – GI MappingSinple screen is not consistent.
- Bug#11290 – Lang parameter not correctly validated.
- Bug#11277 – Search for multiple ticket numbers with GenericInterface.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-4_0_9/CHANGES.md.
Important for Upgrading
- From a previous version of OTRS 4:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.3.x: Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.