November 03, 2015 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the 2nd patch level release of OTRS 5.
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 4 and OTRS 5 and following versions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
Important for Upgrading
- From a previous version of OTRS 5:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 5 Beta5:
- Set the “Send by default” check from Email notification method, in all ticket notifications that are set to be sown in the agent preferences.
- From OTRS 4.x: Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Bug#11608 – Console command Dev::Tools::TranslationsUpdate skips the first language.
- Bug#11552 – No modernized input fields in the dashboard stat settings.
- Bug#11575 – Logo overlaps toolbar when using slim skins.
- Bug#11604 – AgentTicketForward is still using the old select fields style.
- Fixed richtext editor drag and drop functionality for images.
- Bug#11559 – Can not upgrade user preferences for notification with DBUpdate-to-5.pl, thanks to Norihiro Tanaka.
- Bug#11545 – When Phone or Email ticket created, runtime error.
- Bug#11570 – Calling AgentStatisticsReports does not show the correct message when OpenMainMenuOnHover is disabled.
- Bug#11553 – In some languages the buttons to create a statistics have diffrent heights.
- Bug#11557 – Ticket Notifications in personal preferences is sorted badly.
- Fixed LogObject call in InterfaceInstaller.pm.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-5_0_2/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 10
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.