January 10, 2020 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the 7th patch level release of the SystemMonitoring module 6 Patch Level 10.
Please note that from now on we will only officially support OTRS 6 and following versions for regular maintenance. The last supported version for security fixes is OTRS 5.
- Release name: OTRS SystemMonitoring 6 Patch Level 10
- Required OTRS release: ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6 Patch Level 25 or higher
- Release date: January 10, 2020
- Release type: patch level
- Updated minimum required version.
- Updated copyright.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 10
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed about our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/external. You can find the current releases in the section “Download.“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“ link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/external.
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download.
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides worldwide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: