April 01, 2014 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the stable release 2.3.2 of the FAQ module....
- Updated Russian translation, thanks to Andrey N. Burdin.
- Updated Simplified Chinese translation, thanks to Michael Shi.
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation, thanks to Murilo Moreira de Oliveira.
- Updated German translation, thanks to Nils Leideck.
- Bug# 9615 – CustomerHTMLFieldHeightDefault has no effect.
- Bug# 10171 – FAQ title but also mouse-over tooltip truncated for long titles.
- Bug# 10084 – Follow-up of bug 9750 – still cookie problems in the FAQ section
- Bug# 10154 – FAQ module doesn’t properly handle more than 32 attachments per FAQ entry.
- Bug# 10272 – Renaming FAQ category or language does not update FAQ Information of associated FAQ articles.
- Bug# 10238 – FAQ public search should not display profile.
- Bug# 10139 – otrs.FAQImport.pl Incorrect StateType.
- Bug# 10360 – Not translated rating tooltip in Agent Zoom.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: