September 23, 2014 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the first beta release of the module FAQ 4....
- New versioning schema to match OTRS.
- Added GI PublicFAQGet option to fetch or not attachment contents, thanks to Esteban Marin.
- Added support to do not change article subject on FAQ insert. (configurable via SysConfig globally and per FAQ item if enabled globally ).
- Added Dynamic Fields support.
- Added Swedish translation, thanks to Andreas Berger.
Important for Upgrading
- From a previous version of OTRS 4:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.3.x: Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Bug#6853 – Access keys are conflicting with standard ticket access keys.
- Bug#10723 – OutputFilterTextAutoLink###FAQ feature shows broken image.
- Bug#10452 – FAQ history isn’t sorted by created.
- Bug#10583 – ORA-1795 by faq explorer.
- Bug#9494 – The originator for a FAQ article approval ticket is unknown.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8 (for the agent interface)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 7 (for the customer interface)
- Firefox before version 4
- All versions of Netscape
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: