February 24, 2015 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the release of OTRS 3.3.12
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 3.3 and OTRS 4....
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.3.x:
- Make sure you run
bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.plafter the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- If you update from OTRS 3.3.6 or earlier, you need to enable a new cronjob that controls the scheduler process. Please copy the file
/opt/otrs/var/cron/scheduler_watchdogand update your crontab with
/opt/otrs/bin/Cron.sh start(as “otrs” user, not root).
- Make sure you run
- From OTRS 3.2.x: Please read the UPGRADING.md and INSTALL.md files for detailed instructions.
- Bug#10623 – Ticket owner is not shown regardless what is configured, thanks to Renee Bäcker.
- Bug#10942 – Adressbook search does not permit to add contacts via click.
- Bug#11050 – Wrong sortation of Ticket Overview settings.
- Bug#10955 – Missing translations in Dashboard and TicketOverview settings.
- Bug#11018 – Internal Server Error, instead of warning.
- Bug#10968 – Dashlet: Filter Attributes with more then one CustomerID doesn’t work.
- Bug#11023 – SQL error with “0 oracle” for article body in Ticket Search.
- Bug#10712 – Incorrect utf8 in ZZZAuto.pm (via SysConfig).
- Bug#11021 – ProcessManagement: TransitionAction delete does not check if is used.
- Bug#9856 – gpg option 0xlong breaks decryption of emails.
- Bug#10492 – ORA-03113 Error after scheduler start.
- Bug#10884 – /etc/init.d/otrs running httpd is not detected on CentOS 7.
- Bug#10895 – Dynamic Field shown information in customer interface is not consistent with agent interface.
- Bug#10551 – Error: No Process configured! – Agent interface.
- Bug#10934 – Error while splitting ticket.
- Bug#10572 – ActivityDialogEntityID not working in ACLs from Process screens reducing States.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_3_12/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: