November 05, 2013 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the release candidate of the OTRS Appliance 1.0.0....
- OTRS Appliance 1.0.0 rc1 includes OTRS Help Desk 3.3.0 rc1
- The OTRS Appliance can be downloaded as an ISO image and provides a quick and easy way to set up an OTRS system, including all necessary components (operating system, database, webserver, etc.)
- The appliance can be installed as a virtual machine based on the virtualization software “Oracle VM VirtualBox”, or on virtualization software solutions provided by other vendors, or it can be installed on native hardware.
How to install
If you already use the OTRS appliance you don’t need to download the new ISO file! Just go to your admin area “OTRS Appliance Manager” and start the update directly from there.
- OTRS 3.2 supports only UTF-8 as internal character set. Non-UTF-8 installations of OTRS must switch to UTF-8.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: