December 1, 2015 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the release of the module OTRS FAQ 4 Patch Level 3
Please note, that from now on we will only officially support versions OTRS 3.3 and OTRS 4.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Updated SysConfig settings, set them to the FAQ group.
- Bug#11687 – XSS injection vulnerability in modules AgentFAQSearch and AgentFAQSearchSmall on parameter profile.
- Bug#11195 – FAQ-Zoom Template contains unused links to ticket zoom.
- Bug#11445 – Search results in Public and Customer interface can be sorted only by FAQID.
- Bug#10542 – Customer opens FAQ page with empty fields.
- Bug#11395 – Communications error after closing link message in customer interface.
- Bug#11359 – Setting Frontend::Output::FilterElementPost###FAQ AgentTicketActionCommon is not supported.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 10
- Firefox before version 10
- Safari before version 5
Please note that OTRS 5 will not support Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.