October 08, 2013 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the patch level release of OTRS Help Desk 3.2.11....
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.2.x:
- Make sure you run <code>bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.pl</code> after the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Please note that for upgrades from 3.2.0.beta1, an additional database upgrade step is needed (see UPGRADING)!
- Since 3.2.0.rc1, OTRS requires an additional Perl module: YAML::XS.
- From OTRS 3.1.x: Please read the UPGRADING and INSTALL files for detailed instructions.
- Bug#9542 – Uninitialized value in AgentTicketForward.
- Bug#9765 – Dynamic Field values are completely removed if one entry contains a dash.
- Bug#9764 – ACL, Queue will ignored with customerID.
- Bug#9762 – Queue View – S / M / L views – not saved after logout.
- Bug#9580 – Time fields in TicketGetResponse Ticket element do not comply with xsd:DateTime format.
- Bug#9748 – ProcessManagement: Duplicate articles in a process-ticket (TransitionAction).
- Bug#9759 – Installer Error DB – max key length is 767 bytes.
- Bug#9747 – Only first selected process displays the RichText editor.
- Bug#9688 – ORA-01839 error occurs at DynamicField in TicketSearch.
- Bug#9751 – TimeUnits are not accepted with a value of 0.
- Bug#9739 – Customer interface not working with MySQL 5.6.
- Bug#8489 – setting Tickets per page resets AgentTicketQueue.
- Bug#9732 – German translation file de.pm incomplete.
- Bug#9728 – Bulk action (send email) ignores reply-to address from unknown customers.
- Bug#9661 – Useless code in DynamicField backend.
- Bug#9701 – Ticket overview Queue Sort Filter is missing.
- Bug#8173 – Dashboard Widget “Online” does not save state.
- Bug#9188 – AgentTicketEmail always loads a signature, even if no queue is selected.
- Bug#9672 – Undecrypted HTML part displayed when viewing a multipart/alternative PGP encrypted HTML mail.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_2_11/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8 (for the agent interface)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 7 (for the customer interface)
- Firefox before version 4
- All versions of Netscape
- OTRS 3.2 supports only UTF-8 as internal character set. Non-UTF-8 installations of OTRS must switch to UTF-8.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: