July 9, 2013 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk software and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) software, today announces the patch level release of OTRS Help Desk 3.2.9....
- Updated Spanish translation, thanks to Enrique Matías Sánchez!
- Security Advisory 2013-05
Important for Upgrading
- From OTRS 3.2.x:
- Make sure you run <code>bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.pl</code> after the upgrade so that the configuration is refreshed. Otherwise the system may not work.
- Please note that for upgrades from 3.2.0.beta1, an additional database upgrade step is needed (see UPGRADING)!
- Since 3.2.0.rc1, OTRS requires an additional Perl module: YAML::XS.
- From OTRS 3.1.x: Please read the UPGRADING and INSTALL files for detailed instructions.
- Bug#9561 – ACL restriction with CustomerID for DynamicFields at new Ticket screen not working.
- Bug#8728 – Problem loading otrs-initial_insert.oracle.sql.
- Bug#9481 – Possible to select invalid services in SLA admin screen.
- Bug#9539 – Cannot send notification to a group of customers.
- Bug#8273 – Copying text in preview mode not possible.
- Bug#9557 – Cannot see quoted text in customer ticket zoom.
- Bug#9011 – GenericInterface: New value after value mapping can’t be 0.
- Improved parameter quoting in various places.
- Bug#9104 – Group permission for customer subset overwrites permissions for other customers.
- Bug#9434 – Activities are not translated.
- Bug#9261 – Ticket Inbound changes FROM in view.
- Bug#9540 – AgentTicketOwner doesn’t activate PreviousOwner if new owner is selected.
- Bug#9365 – AgentLinkObject screen does not provide a search restriction for ticket type.
- Bug#9533 – Delete Inactive Process button not aligned.
- Bug#9504 – wrong status after answer via customer portal.
- Bug#9425 – Wrong created date for queue view.
- Follow-up fix for bug#(http://bugs.otrs.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8880) – No inline image shown if HTML email contains ‘base’ tag.
- Bug#8112 – Display issue in FROM column of AgentTicketZoom with some agent names.
- Bug#9524 – Uninitialized value after step2 in TicketAccountedTime stats.
- Bug#9511 – ProcessManagement: No SLA verification after Service update.
- Bug#9513 – Frontend::ToolBarModule###11-CICSearchCustomerUser does not use settings of Frontend::Agent::CustomerSearch.
- Bug#8719 – PasswordMin2Lower2UpperCharacters problem.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-3_2_9/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 8 (for the agent interface)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 7 (for the customer interface)
- Firefox before version 4
- All versions of Netscape
OTRS 3.2 supports only UTF-8 as internal character set. Non-UTF-8 installations of OTRS must switch to UTF-8.
Download the latest release with your OTRS-ID – Your personal all-round account
- free promotion specials
- free access to our knowledge database to solve problems
- stay informed with our OTRS-Newsletter and manage your newsletter subscription
- contact us more easily and keep track of your requests
If you already have login information to our OTRS-Portal, you also have an OTRS-ID (email-address). Please, log in as usual https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl You can find the current releases in the section “Download“ If your password is not accepted, please use the „Forgot password“-link, so we can send you a new password.
If you do not have an OTRS-ID, you can register for free at https://portal.otrs.com/otrs/customer.pl#Signup
If you don’t want to use the benefits of an OTRS-ID, you may proceed with the Public Download
OTRS Group, the source code owner, provides world-wide enterprise support, consulting and engineering including process design, implementation, customization, application support, and fully managed service.Get professional service and support
Leverage the various OTRS Community sources to get involved: